My practice philosophy is about client service. Law is a problem solving profession, and your lawyer should be interested in solving issues, keeping you informed and understanding of case developments. I provide such a service.
Unfulfilled with defending corporate clients, I left a premiere boutique litigation firm to practice law involving real people with everyday legal issues. I am based out of Downtown Los Angeles, California, where my focus is on startup businesses - particularly artisans and the creative class.
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Central District of California
University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and Political Science
California Western School of Law, San Diego
- Juris Doctorate, Law
- Distinguished Advocate, David M. Gill Mock Trial
- Moot Court Honor’s Board, Member
- California State Bar Wiley W. Manuel Pro Bono Award
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program Distinguished Service Award
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Orange County