My legal practice philosophy is about building something great, and from scratch.
Unfulfilled with defending corporate clients, I left a premiere boutique litigation firm to practice law for those who design, create, and build. I am based out of Los Angeles and practice throughout Southern California where I focus on new and small artisan businesses.
I am a woodworker, lover of design and typography, and technology.
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Central District of California
University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and Political Science
California Western School of Law, San Diego
- Juris Doctorate, Law
- Distinguished Advocate, David M. Gill Mock Trial
- Moot Court Honor’s Board, Member
- California State Bar Wiley W. Manuel Pro Bono Award
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program Distinguished Service Award
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid Society of Orange County