Hello, my name is William Ha, and I’m an attorney serving clients living in California and New Mexico. I practiced in a variety of areas prior to narrowing my focus to estate planning and bankruptcy. I have a professional background in software engineering, developing mobile software applications for iPhone and Android prior to return to law practice full time since 2019.
I chose to focus primarily on estate planning because I enjoy developing relationships with individuals and families, helping them reach their goals. I live with my wife and our two year old son in the Los Angeles area, and we are expecting a new addition soon.
Past Representative Matters
People v. Powell (2013) 214 Cal.App.4th 106. Appellate counsel for the defendant. Successfully reversed the felony conviction in full.
Associate defense counsel for Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc., in California’s then largest long-term healthcare class action matter, Lavender v. Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc.
- California Western School of Law - 2008, Juris Doctor
- University of California, Irvine - 2004, Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, Political Science
- New Mexico
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- United States District Court - District of New Mexico
Professional Membership and Activities
- Wealth Counsel, Member
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney’s Association